Dubai Car Rentals
There are many situations when you may need transport, from handling some day-to-day stuff to essential business trips. Therefore, if you want to make your driving experience comfortable and save your time, a reliable company is what you need. With the help of a responsive website and professional managers' support, you'll be able to choose the vehicle that fits your requirements. Moreover, we offer various awesome car brands to ensure that every visitor is satisfied with our Dubai car rentals.
Where to Rent a Car in Dubai
Whether you're looking for a minivan for a family trip or a SUV for traveling, we'll offer you an ideal solution. Due to a range of filters, described features, and real high-quality photos, the Dubai car rentals process will be simpler and faster. Among our advantages are:
- easy online booking process and transparent conditions. There are no hidden payments or rules, so there won't be any unsuspected surprises;
- an official agreement with all the details and terms of Dubai car rentals;
- flawless work and attractive design of every vehicle;
- no inflated prices and a wide variety of models. We strive to make renting process affordable to every user;
- expert support concerning Dubai car rentals, presence, and state of particular autos.
Cheap Car Rentals in Dubai
Cheaper is not always worse! In the case of our company, we aim to make Dubai car rentals affordable to every user as the convenience of our clients is among our values. Moreover, we want to become a part of your story and strive to make it unforgettable. It is a pleasure for us to make your dreams come true at favorable prices. Thus, you can afford a usual sedan or hatchback and enjoy the benefits of the exclusive vehicle types that most people dream of.
As our specialists monitor the market every day, you may be sure that the cost always corresponds to the standards and sometimes are even less than competitors' ones.
When to Book a Rental Car in Dubai
There are many cases when Dubai car rentals are convenient, and profitable. Let's consider the main ones:
- Business purposes(meeting VIP guests or presenting the staff with transport during their business trip f.e.).
- Testing a vehicle’s capabilities and defining its main benefits before choosing the very model.
- The opportunity to continue the same life rhythm while your vehicle is under repair.
- Reliable assistant during family trips or vacations.
Top Tips for Renting a Car in Dubai
- It's better to start searching for the vehicle you need a few weeks before booking to weigh the pros and cons of some models and choose the very one. Of course, Dubai car rentals presents you with the best solutions even a day before rent, but it may reduce the variety of choices.
- Don't forget all the necessary documents to draw up the agreement. Also, check the state of the vehicle before getting the keys.
- Return it on time so as not to pay extra expenses.
- If you get a full fuel tank, make sure to return it.
Car Rental Insurance in Dubai
Driving on the road is always unpredictable as nobody knows what to expect, and even experienced drivers can't be insured from accidents and damages. That is why we prefer not to risk our clients' lives and conditions of vehicles and provide quality insurance programs that guarantee beneficial conditions to both parties.
Thus, if something happens with you during Dubai car rentals, don't panic and call our managers to get the instructions.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
If the bodywork of an auto is damaged, CDW will cover the cost of repairs. But, please, pay attention that it doesn't include the maintenance of glass, interior, wheels, and undercarriage. If there is such a situation that the company can't finance the repairs due to the agreement, the necessary sum can be taken from the deposit you left.
Theft Protection Waiver
If the vehicle is stolen and you aren't involved in it, this theft protection waiver will limit your liability. As it's included in Dubai car rentals terms, there are no additional payments. Also, TP works in a case of damages caused by someone's attempts to steal the vehicle.
Please, note that the things left in the automobile(like your phone or luggage) are not covered by insurance. Thus, from your side, it's only necessary to follow the contract's requirements to avoid spending your money(if you leave an automobile unlocked, you'll have to refund the total cost of an auto).
Popular Rental Car Types in Dubai
How to Rent a Car Dubai
Dubai car rentals is a fast and straightforward process. You only should present us with such documents as your UAE ID card, driving license, and credit card. If you are a foreigner who wants to hire a vehicle to learn more about the UAE and looks for a convenient means of transport, then we'll request your original passport, visa, and license. That's all the points required for getting keys and starting your journey.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Rent a Car in Dubai?
For Dubai car rentals, you should be at least 21 years old. Unlike other companies, we don't demand two years of experience. Thus, we trust every visitor and provide the same opportunities to everybody. The age difference is not an obstacle anymore!
How Much Rent a Car in Dubai?
The price varies depending on the type of the vehicle, from $35 per day(f.e. sedan) to $1000-$1500(Lamborghini, Rolls Royce). Thus, our pricing policy fits every budget. Moreover, we offer discounts for Dubai car rentals on a long-term basis which is more profitable.
Dubai Car Rental Information
How much to rent a car in Dubai for a month?
As the prices per day/month differ according to the vehicle's type and brand, you can check them on our site. The starting point is $35 a day and $1000 a month accordingly.
How much would it be to rent a car in Dubai for 4 days?
It'll be about $120 if you choose an economy class vehicle. If you want something more luxurious and ready to spend more money on Dubai car rentals, then it starts from $250 and more.
What is the policy for Dubai rent a car?
Dubai car rentals includes:
- a mileage policy that specifies a particular amount of km for a day(no more than 250);
- a fuel policy which indicates that you should return the same amount of fuel;
- an obligatory security deposit policy refunded in a month after hiring an automobile;
- a delivery policy is free in Dubai but differs in other city-states.
How hard is it to rent a car in Dubai?
Dubai car rentals have never been so easy! You present us with your ID, driving license, money, and deposit. We, in turn, provide you with the keys, agreement, and insurance.
How can I rent a car with an American drivers license in Dubai?
Our service is accessible to every customer despite their nationality. Thus, an American driver's license in addition to a passport, visa, and credit card, is all you're required to have while hiring a vehicle.
Is it worth renting a car in Dubai?
It is an opportunity to gain complete freedom of movement in the UAE:
- You can visit the places you like at any time and make stops at your own discretion. Thus, it's an excellent opportunity to plan all your sightseeing tours independently according to a convenient schedule and not adapt to other people's wishes.
- The cost of the service is quite reasonable. It should also be noted that gasoline in the UAE is very cheap.
- The vehicle fleet is in excellent condition and most of the autos are brand new.
- Even though there are free parking spaces in the city, guests get free parking spots from most local hotels.
How much does it cost to rent a car daily?
The cost depends primarily on the vehicle you want to hire(type, brand, year, and state). Still, even if you have $30 in your pocket, you can hire an auto per day.
Can we rent a car in Dubai without a deposit?
Unfortunately, it's not possible as a deposit is our guarantee in case of theft or damage. But it won't be a problem - if everything goes well, we return it in up to 30 days.